Heber Valley Airport Litigation News
- OK3 AIR files a Part 13 Complaint against Heber City with the FAA on 06 January 2017
- OK3 AIR files lawsuit against Paul Boyer on 09 August 2017 in Third District Court, Summit County, alleging defamation, defamation per se and tortious interference. (Publically available through Utah Third District Court.)
- OK3 AIR files second Part 13 Complaint with FAA against Heber City on 20 October 2017 after Heber City amends the Minimum Standards.
- OK3 AIR files lawsuit against Heber City, former Airport Manager, Paul Boyer, and current Airport Manager, Denis Godfrey, on 06 October 2017 in Federal Court in Salt Lake City, and then files an Amended Complaint in January of 2018. (Publically available through U.S. District Court for the District of Utah.)
- Boyer's Motion to Dismiss is denied in part and granted in part (as to defamation per se) on 29 November 2017; OK3 AIR's lawsuit against Boyer continues
- OK3 AIR's first Part 13 Complaint is resolved on 02 July 2018 after Heber City repeals two anti-airport resolutions and one weight restriction ordinance and requires a commercial operator to become compliant with the Minimum Standards
- OK3 AIR files an Amended Complaint against Paul Boyer on 25 July 2018 in Third District Court, Summit County; lawsuit continues, and Boyer stipulates to OK3 AIR's filing of its Amended Complaint, realleging defamation per se
- Defendants' Motions to Dismiss, in federal lawsuit, denied in full on June 6, 2018; OK3 AIR's lawsuit continues.