OK3 AIR believes that it has a responsibility to positively impact the community in which it operates through annual charitable giving to local non-profits that improve people's lives, with a focus on non-profits that address public health, education, arts, environmental, and/or land conservation issues.
Charities we supported in 2020-21
2022 Request for grants:
OK3 AIR will award annual, charitable grants, using the following process:
- Copies of the charitable grant application shall be made available here no later than March 1 and the following deadlines will apply:
- Applications accepted: June 1 - September 30, 2022
- Grant awards announced: October 30, 2022
- To be eligible for a charitable grant,
- The non-profit's mission must be focused on public health, education, arts, environmental, and/or land conservation issues;
- The non-profit must be a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit; and
- The non-profit must be located in and/or primarily serve the greater Heber City community.
- The OK3 AIR Grant Committee shall review the application(s); meet in person on at least one occasion to discuss the application(s) and reach a decision regarding grant award(s); and announce the grant award(s) on or before October 30.